Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankfulness Day 3

November the Third : Day 3

I am thankful for NAPS!! I have been working a lot of EARLY mornings this weekend, and after work it is so nice to shower and just fall asleep on the sofa.

Here is a little montage of how kind and thoughtful my friends and family are to document the many times I have fallen asleep in public....



Shout out to my sister: Rachel, Hannah (Pictured), and Gabi
Road trip from Yorktown, VA to Elizabethtown, PA
 
...
 
 
Thanks Jessie Fields Forrider... It was a LONG day of DayCamp
 
more DayCamp...
 
and more DayCamp........
I Promise I did more than just SLEEP while I worked at Beulah Beach
 
 
Napping in the Park on the 4th of July... Skipping the Parade!
 
It was a good book!! Just a long day! Thanks Kathleen.....
 
 
Not gunna lie... I look pretty good in these. But, for real, I love to nap!

1 comment: