Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19 of Thankfulness

November 19 : Day 19

So every morning I take the shuttle from the bottom of the hill up to campus, doing this saved me approximately $250 in a parking pass. The only downside is that I have wake up a little earlier each day (which is very hard to do sometimes). Anyways, it is 8:45 am, the bus is dead because the regular college student is a zombie until at least 9:15 (sometimes later). So on a relatively quiet bus, when one person is talking you can't help but overhear and eavesdrop. So this morning was really cool, because I overheard this guy call one of his friends. From what I could hear, it sounded like he had awaken his friend, to LITERALLY ask him "Do you know where you are going when you die?" WOAH! This guy a few rows behind me was so convicted by the Holy Spirit on the bus this morning that he couldn't wait to witness to a friend! The conversation continued about how Jesus loves him SO much and how much He wants to be in this friends life. Now that is evangelism. We have been talking about evangelising at CRU. for a couple weeks now, and how scary and overwhelming it can be. But this guy on the bus didn't care how scary it was, He had good news and wanted to share it! Ahh I am so thankful for that little moment I was able to encounter this morning at 8:50 on my 15 minute bus ride to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment