Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Its been an awesome 19 years! You are ONE OF A KIND! LOVE YOU!


_________________________________________

My summer vacation is quickly coming to an end, and I feel as if it just started... (well that is because it did). On Thursday I will be flying out to Pennsylvania to visit Grandparents/Aunts, then start work with CSM in Philadelphia! I am really excited to get there and get to work for the next three months! I will be doing my best to keep blogging while I am there to keep you all updated in what is going on. Keep me, and the rest of my team in your prayers as we navigate the city with youth so excited to serve the Lord. God will be doing some amazing things in the lives of the people of Philadelphia!

No comments:

Post a Comment