Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Art of Chalk

Well... I was tired of looking at my bare kitchen walls, I mean after painting it a chalkboard and then not doing anything with it, most people would be frustrated. So I decided to finally draw some stuff. Here it is..

Tree of Life. The roots go deep.
"He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in the season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."
                                                 Psalm 1:3

What is on the menu for today.. not sure how long I will use this. Usually I decide what dinner will be two minutes before I make it...

add to shopping cart
My shopping list

eventually I will draw a bird for this.. wasnt my night for bird drawing

Bon Appetit!
Paris is a pretty cliche kitchen theme.. oh well

Hope you enjoyed the artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment